YOU ARE HERE:
Shop Floor Housekeeper
Gutenberg Press is seeking to recruit a shop floor Housekeeper
The person shall be required to undertake the following duties as directed by the shop floor supervisors:
• Keeping work areas clean and clear
• Feeding material waste into shredders
• Obtaining waste loads from production areas as directed
• Maintaining a clean and organized baler area
• Cleaning the baler and notifying maintenance of problems as necessary
• Assisting in keeping good records/documentation
• Assisting in finishing products manually
• Assisting in preparing pallets for Export/Delivery
• Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
• Sweeping and mopping of floors
• Using electrically powered scrubbing machine to scrub clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training)
The shop floor Housekeeper may be required to work overtime from time to time.
The ideal candidate will have basic skills in written and verbal communication in English and/or Maltese.
The selected person will be offered a good remuneration package.
If you are mature, willing to learn, have good time-management skills and interested in this position please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25/09/2020
Prepress Printing Postpress Packaging
From concept to shipping, we take care of it all!